At Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC, we know that many small business owners are looking for affordable resources, information, and strategies to help expand their businesses and reach new customers.
This week, the Martindale Brightwood Community Development Corporation, in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Community Resurrection Partnership, is hosting a FREE Business Opportunity Fair.
This event is a great chance to learn about opportunities to grow your small business and how to market your products and services to customers.
- Date – Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Time – 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Location – Overcoming Recreational Center, 2203 Columbia Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46205
The agenda includes presentations from the following:
- 3:30 pm – Indiana Department of Transportation Economic Opportunity Division
- 4:30 pm – Ivan Baird, Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council
- 5:30 pm – Woolridge Impact Marketing Group
Please register here to reserve your space!