1. Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC Web sites to your interest, and also to help Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC tailor Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. Smith Rayl Law Office, LLC reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Firm Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the Firm over the Internet, either through the Firm's Web site or via email is done at your own risk.